Trunked frequencies won't import from RR to BCT8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Window_Seat

Premium Subscriber
Hay,

I downloaded ARC8 for my BCT8 scanner, and subscribed to RR Premium so I could download the freq's. When doing all of this, I go to "RadioReference Webservice", and when pulling up the Oakland EDACS, I get a message (spelled this exact way):

"Oeps, an error occurred: 75 - Path/File access error"

I am then able to pull up the trunked freqs and IDs I need, but only the trunked IDs will import, but not the frequencies. Anything? Appreciated in advance.

Erik.

Window_Seat

Premium Subscriber
Vista (unfortunately), and I intend to change to XP. I "had" another computer with 7, but I'm sending it back for a full refund because the software is totally incompatible with 7.

I'm getting ready to reformat this drive & blow this thing away because I also have a nasty virus / malware that won't go away, but I didn't think that would cause this issue. Also, I when attempting to import freqs, only part of them will import, but every single trunked ID will import regardless of what is/isn't checked.

Erik.

Butelsoftware

Database Admin
ARC8 is win7 compatible, just make sure it has full admin rigghts under vista/7.
Depending on the settings the software only imports trunk control channels frequencies but you can select that in the import window and is part of normal operation.

Gommert
Butel Software

Window_Seat

Premium Subscriber
I was able to go in and make it compatable with admin rights, but it's still not working. I'm getting error messages that say more than one site is checked, and not all freq's are importing. I'm about to give up and consider this just a loss, but I still have some hope left.

Erik.

Butelsoftware

Database Admin
You can only import one edacs site per bank because the control channels must be programmed in a specific order (LCN see BCT8 user manual for more details), that is why the software displays a warning message.

Gommert
Butel Software

Status
Not open for further replies.