Trunking Activity Indicators Issue - 996

Status
Not open for further replies.

EyeSpy

O.K, I by some freak of nature many months of go, had gotten the Trunking Activity Indicators screen to remain a 'permanent' feature on my 996. I loved the new look as it showed me just how much (or how little) activity there was on the system I was listening to.

Well, 2 days ago I must have interrupted that 'permanent' code on my scanner as I was trying to get another system I was located in to come up. Now, it just showed the systems frequency on the display unless I do the "Hold+Function+No" button to bring it up. Each time I turn the scanner off now, it goes back to the default "Channel Name Display Mode 2" - not the TAI like I have had for almost the past year.

Does anyone know how to get it so the Trunking Activity Indicator screen in a permanent screen again? I searched in the forum and Google as well as the manual, and nothing has given me a reason why this keeps going back.

doctordave

Hmmm....the choice of showing TAI or not is available in the config editor of the Uniden software....perhaps if you select this via the software & then program the radio from the software, it might stay in effect? I must admit, I wasn't even aware of the ability to toggle via the HOLD-FCT-NO key combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.