Trunking Recorder v3.5.5675 released

scannerbox

Trunking Recorder v3.5.5675 has been released.

This releases includes the follow major changes since v3.4
  • Added ability to search for calls on the web interface using a date and time range.
  • Added support for uploading calls to Rdio Scanner.
  • Added support for storing Call Transcriptions (created by Azure Speech-to-text) into the database and displaying them on the web interface. You are able to choose which talkgroups will be sent to Azure and transcribed automatically. Any call which generates a Call Notification email will continue to be transcribed automatically as was done before.
  • Added support to detect duplicate call uploads from multiple Trunking Recorder client machines.
  • Search performance improvements
  • Lots of other small improvements
  • Various issues fixed
The full list of changes and new version can be downloaded from Trunking Recorder - Recording audio from trunked radio systems monitored by Unitrunker, SDRTrunk, and ProScan

davejl2001

Will this new installation bring over your current system settings if you are currently using version 3.4 ?

Enjoi19

Premium Subscriber
Having an issue trying to send calls to a Rdio-Scanner setup. Getting the following error on Rdio's side;

Code:
api: Incomplete call data: no system

I've created a system and imported talkgroups to Rdio-Scanner with the correct decimal ID (converted from hex 782D) for the system I'm monitoring. I tried to let it auto-populate, but, it won't do it. Do I need to create custom filenames perhaps?

Thanks for adding this feature by the way, stellar to be able to do this.

scannerbox

Having an issue trying to send calls to a Rdio-Scanner setup. Getting the following error on Rdio's side;

Code:
api: Incomplete call data: no system

I've created a system and imported talkgroups to Rdio-Scanner with the correct decimal ID (converted from hex 782D) for the system I'm monitoring. I tried to let it auto-populate, but, it won't do it. Do I need to create custom filenames perhaps?

Thanks for adding this feature by the way, stellar to be able to do this.
You need to create a System and API key in the Rdio Scanner Admin web interface.
Once you have those values you enter the System ID setup in Rdio Scanner in the "Upload ID" field in the Trunking Recorder upload config. (The system ID may not be the System ID of the Trunked system you are monitoring, Rdio uses its own IDs and has fairly strict requirements compared to other applications)

See Trunking Recorder - Recording audio from trunked radio systems monitored by Unitrunker, SDRTrunk, and ProScan for full steps.

No custom filenames are needed.

Enjoi19

Premium Subscriber
You need to create a System and API key in the Rdio Scanner Admin web interface.
Once you have those values you enter the System ID setup in Rdio Scanner in the "Upload ID" field in the Trunking Recorder upload config. (The system ID may not be the System ID of the Trunked system you are monitoring, Rdio uses its own IDs and has fairly strict requirements compared to other applications)

See Trunking Recorder - Recording audio from trunked radio systems monitored by Unitrunker, SDRTrunk, and ProScan for full steps.

No custom filenames are needed.
I see what I did wrong - I was putting the upload ID incorrectly and misunderstood it. Thanks so much!

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Trunking Recorder v3.5.5675 has been released.

Having an issue since installing the new version, it runs fine, but I'm getting a lot more clogged Call Que, on the older version it might happen once a month or less, but on the new version it has happened three or four times in the past week. No other changes have been made other than installing the newest version.

Is this just me or have others experienced this? It is a real problem if I'm not home, as it stops sending to Broadcastify/RR when it happens until I clear Call Que.

scannerbox

Having an issue since installing the new version, it runs fine, but I'm getting a lot more clogged Call Que, on the older version it might happen once a month or less, but on the new version it has happened three or four times in the past week. No other changes have been made other than installing the newest version.

Is this just me or have others experienced this? It is a real problem if I'm not home, as it stops sending to Broadcastify/RR when it happens until I clear Call Que.
I have not had any reports of issues with call uploads recently. I would suggest looking in the Trunking Recorder logs and see what kind of errors it's reporting. You may need to turn on detailed logging. See Trunking Recorder - Recording audio from trunked radio systems monitored by Unitrunker, SDRTrunk, and ProScan for more details.