Trunking Recorder with Uniden Scanners/ProScan

seagravebuff60

Well Known MRRS Hater
Feed Provider
I absolutely love Trunking Recorder with SDR Trunk. But I would love to have a Trunking Recorder Interface just for my Uniden Scanners. Kind of like I do with SDR Trunk but just for my Uniden Scanners.

I have and have been testing the new NBFM feature in SDR Trunk but NBFM is still unstable and buggy. It's hit or miss with a reception and there is no way to input tones and limit the static.

Right now as it is, I have my Uniden Base/Mobile Scanners recorded by Proscan, then sorted into a local folder where I have a script that copies them to my NAS for backup. And if I want to access them on the road or when I'm not at my computer I have to either VPN in and grab them, or VNC Into my computer to listen to them, which ultimately takes time.

My question is, does anyone know how to have some sort of a Trunking Recorder Interface just for my Uniden Scanners? If not is this a feature that can somehow be added in the future?

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner
Premium Subscriber
Sorry to resurrect an old, unanswered thread but what are you trying to achieve with a "trunking recorder" that can't be done via Proscan? If you have the Proscan web server properly configured for offsite browser access & set the server folder location to point to wherever you have your files stored (Web server tab > Server Folder Location) you should be able to grab the files you need (reference visual below). Does your NAS have a cloud storage backup option? (Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, etc) This would elimiate the need to have to VPN or VNC into a remote client to grab files

1687523501243.png

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
ProScan importing was added to Trunking Recorder a few months ago at @seagravebuff60's request and works great. Having access to the ProScan recordings in the Trunking Recorder interface is vastly superior to playing them back in ProScan or grabbing raw audio files.

webstar22

RenfrewCountyScanner.com
Feed Provider
Sorry to resurrect an old, unanswered thread but what are you trying to achieve with a "trunking recorder" that can't be done via Proscan? If you have the Proscan web server properly configured for offsite browser access & set the server folder location to point to wherever you have your files stored (Web server tab > Server Folder Location) you should be able to grab the files you need (reference visual below). Does your NAS have a cloud storage backup option? (Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, etc) This would elimiate the need to have to VPN or VNC into a remote client to grab files

View attachment 144220

Multiple Scanners into one interface.
Uploading to Rdio and Broadcastify
Transcripts using Azure

Soo much more.

This is coming from someone who has a network of Trunk-Recorder boxes out there feeding into Rdio. But analog comms was lacking but now this can capture those analog comms and upload them to Rdio.
1687921217278.png