TrunkPCR and icom2500 Trunk Tracking Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
hello i was helping a friend setup his icom r2500 radio to decode trunked radio systems
and i have a problem tracking trunked radio talk-groups the dual tuner is working fine and the trunked
feature in TrunkPCR is working fine but is not tracking any talkgroups do i need to create trunk list
or group scan list (There is a Picture posted to thread Below) i imported the trunked radio info from
Radio-reference and it all there now what do i need to do to be-able to track talkgroups

(Also i note if you use the packet output from icom2500 and dsdforwin software you can decode provoice)

Attachments

• trunkpcr.jpg
    trunkpcr.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 929

SCPD

QRT
Can a moderator please move this posting to the Trunking decoding software forum

Thanks Guys

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
Can a moderator please move this posting to the Trunking decoding software forum
I've moved it but in the future please click the
report.gif
at the upper right of the post to let us know or your request could go unnoticed. Thanks.

scrotumola

Its great to hear that!!! Being an r2500 owner myself, I've got to check this out!!! Will let you know what I find out.

~S~

CrazyCalifornian

Premium Subscriber
Okay, in the Control Channel Activity window's Control Tab, the column "TB" (Trunk Bank) is showing your NEW Found Groups.
The New Groups are stored in the "?" (New Trunk Bank), but you don't have the [?] Trunk Bank *Enabled* in the Main Display.
To enable the Trunk Banks, left click on the Blue box ([?] in this case) and it will change to *Green*, when listening to a call the Active Trunk Bank will change to Orange.
You can Right Click on Trunk Banks [A] to [Z] to Move the Active Group from the [?] New Groups to the one selected.
Under the Trunk Menu, you can click the Edit Trunk ID's option to Edit your Trunk Bank Descriptions...

Jay

Pape

Premium Subscriber
how do I get the audio it self ? I get the trunk bank ? to light up orange but no audio.
My playback seting is set to my main sound card spks.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.