TRX-1 acts strange downloading audio

Status
Not open for further replies.

n4jri

Premium Subscriber
Actually, it's the software that acts strange...

I have no problem downloading audio from the radio's mini-USB port, but when trying to download it directly from the SD card in my computer's reader, it sends me an error message with 'access violation' and some numerics. I then eject the SD card, replace it in the radio, and the computer again reads it from the radio's port with no problem. (Windows 10)

Anybody else have this experience?

73/Allen (N4JRI)

TAbirdman

I couldn't duplicate what you saw but I have win7. I could playback my recording on the unit, with the unit off, I could access the REC folder and play the recording, took the SD card out and opened the REC folder and play the recordings.

milcom_chaser

Actually, it's the software that acts strange...

I have no problem downloading audio from the radio's mini-USB port, but when trying to download it directly from the SD card in my computer's reader, it sends me an error message with 'access violation' and some numerics. I then eject the SD card, replace it in the radio, and the computer again reads it from the radio's port with no problem. (Windows 10)

Anybody else have this experience?

73/Allen (N4JRI)

How To Fix Access Violation at Address Error - Software - Apps General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.