TRX 1 and TRX 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Under the file tab save configuration to archive on the TRX 2 EZ Scan, open TRX 1 EZ Scan and go to file tyab and select restore from archive and choose file you saved.

javfd

Premium Subscriber
You set the name and folder when you save it, it automatically places it where it needs to be when you restore it
when i clicked to save as archive it didnt let me chose any place v-scanner folder ?

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
i click it like you did but it dont bring up the other window

Don't know why it wouldn't, sorry can't help then not sure what would cause the issue. I use four versions of EZ Scan and swap configurations between scanners on a regular basis using this method.

javfd

Premium Subscriber
Don't know why it wouldn't, sorry can't help then not sure what would cause the issue. I use four versions of EZ Scan and swap configurations between scanners on a regular basis using this method.
im using whistler trx1 and trx2

jaspence

Premium Subscriber
Read the data from the radio you want to copy, disconnect the radio. Connect the other radio and send the data to the new radio. You can also read the original radio and create a new sd card to put in the other radio.

javfd

Premium Subscriber
Read the data from the radio you want to copy, disconnect the radio. Connect the other radio and send the data to the new radio. You can also read the original radio and create a new sd card to put in the other radio.
im trying to copy trx2 to trx 1 different easy scan program ?

Status
Not open for further replies.