TRX-1 back in stock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimg

Premium Subscriber
Also, I just saw a new one for $439.99 from ZipScanners, but I've never ordered from this company.
Can anyway advise?
jim

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the information. According to the website it could have light scratches and dents on the unit. If it was priced at $349.00 that might make it worth it.
jimg

Also, I just saw a new one for $439.99 from ZipScanners, but I've never ordered from this company.
Can anyway advise?

That's fine just giving you another option. And, while it is always possible, I bought a WS1010 and WS1098 from that category and both were in excellent shape.

As for Zip Scanners, I bought my TRX-1 from them years ago, fast shipping and good price, but terrible customer service if you have questions.

jimg

Premium Subscriber
That's fine just giving you another option. And, while it is always possible, I bought a WS1010 and WS1098 from that category and both were in excellent shape.

As for Zip Scanners, I bought my TRX-1 from them years ago, fast shipping and good price, but terrible customer service if you have questions.
Thanks again! I'll give Whistler a call on Monday and talk to "Brian".

DJ11DLN

I have bought both refurbished and scratch & dent scanners from Whistler. Both have been absolutely fine in function and on the "scratch & dent" unit I could not find any hint of a mark anywhere, looked like typical new merchandise.

eryoung2k

Can anyway advise?
jim
I ordered my TRX-1 from Zip Scanners, with a pre programmed micro card. they are top notch! I had a problem Loading up the card and called them got a human on the 3rd ring. I would and will order from them again!

jimg

Premium Subscriber
I ordered my TRX-1 from Zip Scanners, with a pre programmed micro card. they are top notch! I had a problem Loading up the card and called them got a human on the 3rd ring. I would and will order from them again!
Thanks for the info.
jimg

Wackyracer

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the info.
jimg
Zip scanners is only doing zip code programming....ANYONE can easily do that for free. I recommend selecting "Preferred" over zip, then you can pick and choose just what you want.

jimg

Premium Subscriber
As no one seems to know for sure when the TRX-1 scanners will be back in stock, I decided to order the refurbished TRX-1 from Whistler. "Brian" in customer service said they were "like new" and there were only 10 in stock.
jimg

DJ11DLN

As no one seems to know for sure when the TRX-1 scanners will be back in stock, I decided to order the refurbished TRX-1 from Whistler. "Brian" in customer service said they were "like new" and there were only 10 in stock.
jimg
I have a couple of refurbished Whistlers, they've been great-performing radios for my non-LSM sites. Also have a couple of scratch & dent ones on which I can find absolutely zero signs of any scratches, dents, marring, blemishes, etc etc. Either is IMHO a pretty good deal.

K9DAK

Premium Subscriber
Yep, I bought a refurb TRX-1... looks and works great (except simulcast Phase 2 of course just about anywhere in the house, but it's tolerable in my home office and master bath).

And, I bought a Uniden HP-2 from Zip Scanners... it was horrible on the Lake County EDACS system at the time... was able to return it, no questions asked, no restocking fee, a week after I got it, no problem.

jimg

Premium Subscriber
I received my refurbished TRX-1 this past Saturday and, as Brian in customer service said, it was "like new"! So, far it is receiving very well, including NXDN!
jimg

Status
Not open for further replies.