TRX-1 Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

nacsr

Premium Subscriber
Haven't seen this addressed. Anyone have any tips or hints on removing the radio from the case? Does it get easier after the case is worn ? I like the protection of the case but it's a pain when replacing the batteries.

JD21960

Premium Subscriber
Trx-1 case

Yes. There's a video on youtube showing you how to do it. zipscanners has the video

nacsr

Premium Subscriber
Thanks .I did watch it .I guess it was discussed a lot on this site previously. Whistler says remove the back insert which makes sense.Ill try that.

Gymbag

Premium Subscriber
I couldn't agree more, its a great idea but boy does it make replacing the batteries a pain. I don't like charging my batteries in the scanner.

Blackswan73

I have had my case since they first came out. At first it was hard to get off, but now, after being removed many times, I can snap it off in a few seconds.

wbswetnam

I took the rubber case off of mine the first day I got my TRX-1, and I tossed it into the junk box. It's still there. I ought to sell it on eBay...

Melv7956

Throw the plastic insert away I can't see what it does anyway apart from making the case nigh on impossible to get off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.