TRX-1 Eats Talkgroups?

Status
Not open for further replies.

riverradio68

Feed Provider
I am trying to program a DMR system found here. It is a single Channel DMR and I am trying to program it as a Trunked system, I can write the frequency but when I go to save the configuration the Talkgroup's delete themselves.

Additionally, I am experimenting trying to merge three DMR systems into one system and again, I can write the sites and frequencies and they save fine but the Talkgroups just vanish.

Any clues?

Ubbe

Each TG in a trunked system configuration has a scanlist, or several, assign to it at the end of its config line. If you activly didn't select one or several scanlist it is programmed with the default one, the one that are marked default on the first page of EZ-Scan. Look in that scanlist for the talk groups you programmed and set their scanlists correctly.

If your TG's haven't ended up in the deafult scanlist then go to the scanlist tab and choose the scanlist that says Unassigned Objects.

/Ubbe

riverradio68

Feed Provider
Should have added that I do assign them to a scan list and I have check the unassigned box and they still are gone, Poof, Vanish! The moment I click save current configuration the TG's just disappear and are gone for good! I have 40 Trunked systems programmed and this is the Only one giving me this issue.

Ubbe

There seems to be some quirks with EZ-scans memory assignments. I have similar problems and if I delete a problematic system and make a new configuration for a totally different system the same problem comes back. I have to permanently lock out those systems that create problems as it is some kind of memory issue with them.

Some programming doesn't show up in different places in EZ-scan as they should and only after closing down and restarting EZ-scan will it be sorted out.

/Ubbe

Status
Not open for further replies.