TRX-1 how to avoid duplicate frequencies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trust_93

F5UOX
Hello, how to avoid duplicate frequencies on the TRX-1 and TRX-2 ? like on my SDS100e and SDS200e which warn you when the frequency you record already exists in your memory base

I use a google translator so excuse me if it's not very good

Thanks

Frédéric

Last edited:

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Pour autant que je sache, vous ne pouvez pas les trouver automatiquement, mais dans l'onglet conventionnel, vous pouvez trier par fréquence et voir s'il s'agit de doublons

And again in English...
As far as I know you can't find them automatically, but in the conventional tab you can sort by frequency and see if they are duplicates

trust_93

F5UOX
Bonjour et merci pour la réponse en Français
Hello and thank you for the answer in French
Indeed I know this way of doing but it is not practical and depends on a PC
Wisthler engineers should add it

Ubbe

It avoids duplicates automaticly. You can enter multiple frequencies but when you start scan it will go through your scanlists and compile them so only each frequency are scanned once in a scan cycle. That's why it takes so long to begin scan whenever you alter your scanlists, it has to check again for duplicates and recompile the internal scanlist it uses. It's a very clever function but the negative are that each change you do on the fly in the scanner will have it stop in its tracks and recompile everything once again.

/Ubbe

trust_93

F5UOX
Indeed I did not know this function at startup but I find that the function that Uniden uses is much more practical

Ubbe

Uniden lets you specify exactly in which order you want to scan and also let you have the same frequency entered several times. But Whistlers way are more efficient but you have less control over it and takes time to restart scan whenever you go to the menu to edit something. Some people prefere Unidens scan system and others prefere Whistlers. If you have both brands you can use their different scan systems to your best advantage.

/Ubbe

Status
Not open for further replies.