TRX 1 library question

Status
Not open for further replies.

nacsr

Premium Subscriber
New to TRX 1.If you import from the on board data base,are the frequecies already there for trunk systems or do you have to input them? In other words is plug and play ,Or is something else required?

Thanks in advance

nessnet

Premium Subscriber
Given that the RR database is correct, (I have discovered on ocassion it is not - like still missing a change such as a system rebanding), then yes, you just click import channels and you are good.

nessnet

Premium Subscriber
Given that the RR database is correct, (I have discovered on ocassion it is not - like still missing a change such as a system rebanding), then yes, you just click import channels and you are good.

Sorry, I should note that the RR rebanding error was quickly fixed once it was reported.
But, I did have to do a bit of exploring as to why I wasn't hearing anything when using the imported data 'as is'.

I ended up looking at/verifying everything and when I looked at the site options, I finally noticed the trunking tables were not right. I manually fixed them and reported it to RR.

It was fixed within a day on the website, but remember that it won't show up immediately in the library. I think it's updated weekly.

Last edited:

AggieCon

Premium Subscriber
For the best experience, you will likely have to do your own modifications. But it might do okay out of the box.

If it is a P25 system, I recommend deleting all frequencies except for the active control channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.