TRX-1 Programming Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

no8rf

Premium Subscriber
I'm at a loss as how I make different ID lists for the police and fire departments, example I want to make a list for PD so I get all the San Diego county freqs even though I say I want just want freqs for Oceanside Ca so I search thru all the talkgroups and add OPD to the ground, all is fine this is ID 0001.

Now I want to make another ID 0002 just for fire but when I search for the freqs under fire for Oceanside, I get all SD County fire however it overwrites ID group 0001 and I want to have fire in 0002 so I'm at a loss on how to program the radio with this software,

I have used Sentinel for the Bearcat scanners and they are straight forward, this software is confusing the hell out of me, can anyone help my hair is almost gone, my beard is next.

JD21960

Premium Subscriber
Name 002 scanlist FIRE and IMPORT into that list after CLEARING all the other clicked tabs. Make sure to click 002. All imported objects will go to the DEFAULT scanlist 001 unless you tell it different.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
There are three easy ways to do this...

1. If adding to scanlist when importing just click on the box that says "CLEAR ALL", then click on the scanlist number you want to add it too. (see photo below)

2. If adding to scanlist after you imported system you can do it from the trunked system screen or the scanlist screen. Just click on current scan list number (last column to the right) and a box pops up. Click on "ALL OFF" and then select the list you want to use and and click on "SET" (see photos below).

They are saving into scanlist one because you have it set as the default. If you look at the list of scanlists on the general settings screen you'll be able to change the default folder. I suggest you set a scanlist you probably won't use (I use 150) so you don't accidentally change a scanlist.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.