TRX-1 shows control channel strength but doesn't stop on any TG's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadioChief55

Feed Provider
TRX-1 shows control channel strength but doesn't stop on any TG's. I know some of the TRS I have programmed do work, I just can't get the State of NJ 800 or 700 P25 system or the Ocean County NJ UHF or 700 P25 systems to work. What am I missing? Thanks

tvengr

Well Known Member
On the Ocean County P25 system, under Site Options, Trunking Tables must be set to Auto Fill. On the Ocean County UHF Motorola Type II system, you must enter the custom frequency tables. Ocean County does not show any sites or talkgroups on the NJICS statewide system.

RadioChief55

Feed Provider
On the Ocean County P25 system, under Site Options, Trunking Tables must be set to Auto Fill. On the Ocean County UHF Motorola Type II system, you must enter the custom frequency tables. Ocean County does not show any sites or talkgroups on the NJICS statewide system.
I will try that, on the NJICS I was trying to get the Monmouth County TG's

RadioChief55

Feed Provider
That wasn't it, they are set that way already. The NJSP 800 TRS doesn't work either with all TG's and All sites. My old Uniden 396XT works great side by side on the NJSP 800 TRS. IDK whats up with this Whistler radio. Update, I have 5 TRS systems and none of the systems pick up anything when I'm in Ocean County NJ, the NJSP 800 TRS workes fine when I'm up in Bergen County NJ, very strange. I get non TRS fine.

Last edited:

RadioChief55

Feed Provider
I attached the code plug I have if anyone wants to look at it for me and see what the heck is wrong. I want to love this radio but not receiving these TRS is making it hard to love. Thanks for any help you can offer.

Attachments

• CDAT_2020-08-20_22-37 Latest Code Plug.zip
    780.4 KB · Views: 13
Status
Not open for further replies.