TRX-1 Spectrum Sweeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Applied 3.6 update,Spectrum Sweeper working,but when it finds a DMR channel,it doesnt look like its decoding.Anyone else have input on this matter?

Last edited:

markgrutz

Its working,but when it finds a DMR channel,it doesnt look like its decoding.Anyone else have input on this matter?

I just installed the new firmware and was playing with it. As Wendy said it seems like the squelch seems to be really important here. I was missing most transmissions when the squelch was in the "recommended" zone, and catching most of them with it turned all the way down. I have tested on all my programmed DMR frequencies, and it picked them up and decoded them about 75% of the time. The remainder I am going to assume is proximity, or squelch or something causing the issue.

Just my quick in house test.

Mark

SCPD

QRT
just

Im just glad Whistler fixed the Spectrum Sweeper function,and very fast I might add.At least one company listens to its fans,Go Whistler!

MichaelBhere

After updating the PC app and CPU, did you update the DSP? I updated all 3 and seems to be working for me.

SCPD

QRT
update

Yes i updated all.It stops on DMR frequencies but I havent seen it decode yet using Spectrum Sweeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.