TRX-1 Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gymbag

Premium Subscriber
Just wondering if anyone knows about a stand for the TRX-1. What is everyone using as a stand????? And please don't say a TRX-2 lol

RDGDigital

This thread has some suggestions:

Personally, I use the SpectrumForce Desk Mount (One Scanner, Two Scanners, Three Scanners)

TailGator911

Silent Key/KF4ANC
I second that motion for the Spectrum Force stands. I have 2 of them and they are nice and sturdy. A bit more of a footpriint on the desk, tho. I also have a stand I got from Nifty Accessories that is very nice, built like a tank. As documented here in another thread, some folks are making their own stands now with 3d printers. Lots of options out there.

K9DAK

Premium Subscriber
Take a piece of 1/16" aluminum sheet, cut and bend as necessary to fit using the belt clip, screw it to a 3"x4" piece of 3/8" plywood... 20 minutes, and boom... a scanner stand. In my case zero cost since I had all that stuff lying around... made it for my PRO-51, but the concept is the same.

TailGator911

Silent Key/KF4ANC
I remember a guy from the Dayton Hamfest who made wood stands with green or red felt on them, and he made them from pine and used a torch to bring the grain out in them and stained them to a real handsome finish. He had run out at the show and he gave me his card and I tried to call him a few months later but his phone was turned off. The website was defunct, too. That's too bad because I would have bought several, as they were a good compliment to my pinewood desk, the finish was a very close match. They were very nice stands.

visegrip72

I actually have an old computer mouse holder that you would put on the side of an old CRT sitting one the side of my desk's hutch. I then have the belt clip on it holding it up. I had one clip break on my PSR500, but it works nice. The cup for the mouse has other garbage in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.