TRX-1 upgrade error

B-Parker

Hi I put my trx1 into firmware upgrade mode and it has come up with

up boot ver: F1.3
up app :ver NONE
cpu sw upgrade:
ERROR -Turn off

I can not get it to turn off even removing battery and usb it fires up with same message.
any help would be very much appreciated.
when trying to download a file to try and sort it from whistler i get

Not Found​

The requested URL was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

any help would be very much appreciated.

Last edited:

buddrousa

Premium Subscriber
Whistler Site has been down for over a week a check of the forums would have shown that.
Point 2 I am not sure how to get out of the update mode without the site being up and running others here may chime in with an answer.

B-Parker

Whistler Site has been down for over a week a check of the forums would have shown that.
Point 2 I am not sure how to get out of the update mode without the site being up and running others here may chime in with an answer.
Thank you very much. I'm new to whistler so I wouldn't know is it a common problem the site being down.?

tvengr

Well Known Member
You have lost the CPU firmware. Here is CPUUpdater_TRX-1_U5.9 to get your scanner working again. Save the attached zipped file to your computer and extract. Connect your computer to your scanner and run the updater. For safety, I downloaded all of the updaters from the Whistler site before it went down again.

Attachments

• CPUUpdater_TRX1_U5.9 (1).zip
    598.7 KB · Views: 7