TRX-1 Walmart $461

Status
Not open for further replies.

CycleSycho

Check this out Mr. Sycho:

View attachment 58805

:wink: Mr. TES, you got a good deal if it works, I see you opted out of the free return. :wink:

:wink: Ahhh, I see, the guy that sold you yours doesn't have any more ( https://jet.com/search?term=happEshopper ), so there are no more for $475, right? Like I posted, right? I DID search the site for that specific radio and what I posted was the lowest at the time I searched/posted... BTW STILL the same ( https://jet.com/search?term=Whistler TRX-2 ) :wink:

Last edited:

TES

. . . so there are no more for $475, right?. . . .

• My purchase was five minutes prior to my initial post
  • I have no connection to Jet.com
  • I added the item to my cart
  • I opted out of the free return
  • I entered promo code "TRIPLE15"
  • I purchased the scanner

I went through the above steps again after your last edit—minus the "I purchased the scanner step"—and came up with the same price.

kc2kth

I shopped around on Thursday for a TRX-1. Walmart showed that price, give or take, but it was flagged "unavailable" or "no longer available". I ended up going with Amazon, roughly the same price. Nice part about Amazon was I used cc "points" to pay. ����

CycleSycho

:wink:
  • My purchase was five minutes prior to my initial post
  • I have no connection to Jet.com
  • I added the item to my cart
  • I opted out of the free return
  • I entered promo code "TRIPLE15"
  • I purchased the scanner

I went through the above steps again after your last edit—minus the "I purchased the scanner step"—and came up with the same price.

:wink: That seller doesn't show them in his store. Post the link where he/she is posting them and I'll see it for myself. It isn't hard to post links here just copy/paste the address in your browser? No links, no 'special prices'... :wink:

CycleSycho

:wink: Mr. TES, the code you used shows a maximum of $30.00 discount. How much of an order did you have to get that much of a discount in addition to using that coupon code (per jet.com page banners/webpages)? :wink:

:wink: Member 'happEshopper' still does not have any listed in his/her store... :wink:

CycleSycho

:wink: Apologies to OP, here looks like some actual sales (fulfillment by Amazon) at ( https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B01H3XYJS0/ref=dp_olp_all_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=all ). If Amazon sends it 'Fulfillment By Amazon' (and not a sub/affiliate selling on amazon) then you get a lot of protections like Amazon taking it back on their dime. There are probable others, if so post links so people who want to take advantage can go right to it/them... I'm done with the thread though, beat the jet.com posts to the bone since links I posted are for all to see. :wink:

:wink: Am ready to see if any links come up for $475.00 from happEshopper, just because... :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.