TRX-1E and TRX-2E EZ Scan and FW update available

Ubbe

I would appreciate if the service search WX button could remember what service I used the last time and directly have that selected and started, or to tick a box at a service search type as the default search. It now always start the business band that are at the top of the list.
@Whistler_Support

/Ubbe

LB_Scan

hi

My scanner has no catigories 151 - 200

the update on that is PC App 3.45.buld 700 CPU framware 5.0 DSP 3.2

1687274466956.png

Whistler_Support

Whistler Representative
Premium Subscriber
I would appreciate if the service search WX button could remember what service I used the last time and directly have that selected and started, or to tick a box at a service search type as the default search. It now always start the business band that are at the top of the list.
@Whistler_Support

/Ubbe
The WX button will go to the Service Search you assigned to it in the Global Settings Menu.

Once searching the assigned Service Search, you can press WX again to bring up the Service Search browser then select a Temporary Service Search category and press SEL. If you are searching a Temporary Service Search and wish to go back to the default Service Search that was assigned in the Global Settings, press WX WX.

If the unit is shut off then turned back on, the WX will revert back to the assigned Service Search from the Global Settings.

If you want to stay with a new Service Search category for several days or longer, it is recommended that you change the WX button assignment in Global Settings to the Service Search flavor of the week.

MissouriMule

Premium Subscriber
I know this horse has been beat to death but the clock if it has battery backup could it be replaced or is it a capacitor leak down issue. Sadly some car manufacturers decided that all power be cut with the switch however the radio and windows remain available for 10 minutes then their gone too. GM is bad about this I'm sure they had their reasons but they s*x especially if you don't remember too power down the trx2 it doesn't loose it's programming as far as I can tell just the clock goes apes.
Tried to turn it off in ezScan but, noticed it's still on..🤨

Remon

I know this horse has been beat to death but the clock if it has battery backup could it be replaced or is it a capacitor leak down issue. Sadly some car manufacturers decided that all power be cut with the switch however the radio and windows remain available for 10 minutes then their gone too. GM is bad about this I'm sure they had their reasons but they s*x especially if you don't remember too power down the trx2 it doesn't loose it's programming as far as I can tell just the clock goes apes.
Tried to turn it off in ezScan but, noticed it's still on..🤨
Unplug the power cord, plug in USB cord and keep the scanner powered off. The display should now tell it's charging the backup battery. Leave it like that for hours. Some people recommend 24 hours.