TRX-2 Change Factory Colors

Status
Not open for further replies.

k1jbp

ARS
I have reviewed several closed posts regarding this issue. None of them describe the exact procedure to use the EZ-Scan software to change the hex values for the colors.

HavenBTS

Banned by a Super Duper Moderator
Banned
Click on the Scanlist Tab in EZ Scan. Click the LED Colors section of the row you want to change. Click it again and the Backlight/LED Configuration window will open. In that window is everything you need to change the color of the LED and its flash rate. I attached a screen shot.EZScan LED.PNG

k1jbp

ARS
Click on the Scanlist Tab in EZ Scan. Click the LED Colors section of the row you want to change. Click it again and the Backlight/LED Configuration window will open. In that window is everything you need to change the color of the LED and its flash rate. I attached a screen shot.View attachment 115436
It only asks me to change a color already, no way to manually type a hex code.

Ubbe

You can type those color hex codes directly on the scanner when you edit an object. Or in EZ-Scan when you select color, to chose "defined customized colors" and use Windows calculator in programmer mode to change your hex into decimal and then enter those values into EZ-Scan. There's only up to 16 of those customized colors. The red, green and blue color values are grouped in double hex bytes for each color, 00-FF. If you have FF8844 it will be 255 136 68 in decimal that needs to be input to EZ-Scan.

/Ubbe

HavenBTS

Banned by a Super Duper Moderator
Banned
You can type those color hex codes directly on the scanner when you edit an object. Or in EZ-Scan when you select color, to chose "defined customized colors" and use Windows calculator in programmer mode to change your hex into decimal and then enter those values into EZ-Scan. There's only up to 16 of those customized colors. The red, green and blue color values are grouped in double hex bytes for each color, 00-FF. If you have FF8844 it will be 255 136 68 in decimal that needs to be input to EZ-Scan.

/Ubbe
Exactly. Click Add Color and then click Define Custom Colors and you can type Hex Codes there!

Status
Not open for further replies.