TRX-2 Data Decode Single Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon22

Trying to set the Data Decode Threshold with for a single site trunk but the menu is grayed out because it's for Multi-Site systems.
Is there any work around?
Thanks,
Jon

Jon22

I added a second site which then made the Data Decode Threshold available to modify. I just left the Freqs and TGs empty.

troymail

Silent Key
I added a second site which then made the Data Decode Threshold available to modify. I just left the Freqs and TGs empty.

If you had said you added an additional site in the programming and assigned a different site to that duplicate, I'd say what you did makes sense.

However, if I understand what you are saying, if you only have a signal site for a given system, it really means nothing to modify the settings - these are intended to tell the radio to look for a better site(frequency) if the decode doesn't meet the settings. In your case, it sounds like there isn't going to be a better site to look for.... This is why it isn't an option to make changes for a single site system.

Jon22

Yes, you understood correctly and I misunderstood what the Data Decode Threshold did.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.