trx-2 delay problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

lakeside121

Premium Subscriber
Hello Everyone

Seems like i have a bug in program or the scanner. Not sure yet.. For some reason when i set a delay it wont delay whether its 3 to 5 or 60 secs dunno why. At the moment a transmission will pop up and not one second after the conversation is over it goes straight to another frequency and repeats this. Only the trunking channels are delaying CONV are not. Is anyone having this issue. The scanner is not more then 3 days old has the new firmware,DSP,library,etc installed tried a different san disk no luck.

things im gonna try uninstall EZSCAN and reinstall do a factory reset witch i have no idea how but ill find it somewhere or last option with i hope not having to do start from scratch

if anyone can help id appreciate it thnx

jdolina

Premium Subscriber
Do you have priority scan enabled? Try it with priority disabled this seems to work for me.

lakeside121

Premium Subscriber
yes you were right thanks i some how on weather portion had one set to pri. unchecked it and that fixed it thanks again

jdolina

Premium Subscriber
I had submitted as a bug to whistler hopefully gets fixed soon. Drove me crazy till I figured it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.