TRX-2 Issue with Scan Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

beischel

Folks, I am puzzled with this issue.

I have about 15 different scan list. When I set-up the scanner a few weeks ago, I had them all on, but now that the scanner seems to be working OK, I turned off some of the scan lists.

Now, I went back in and turned a few of them back on by checking the box. When I go back to scan, those scan lists are not showing up on the display as being scanned and of course, I hear nothing that is associated with those scan lists.

I have checked the programming and cannot figure out why they used to work and now no longer work.

Anyone else experience this and were you able to correct the issue?

Thanks!

Freqed

I'm just a listener
Premium Subscriber
Did you try to reload the file from you PC? Or better yet poll the scanner info into EZscan and see what the issue might be.

mike_s104

Premium Subscriber
I like using the V-Scanner folders. Setup the scanlists the way you want them in the default and copy it to 1 and 2 to use as a backup (in case you skip something by accident and can't find it or you accidently restore all the skipped items). I also have a V-Scanners folder setup for home, work and where ever else I might travel.

I also have a second microSD card I keep handy (with the TRX-1 you can put it between the batteries in the battery compartment) so if I'm not home or near a PC I can swap it quickly and redo the other one when I get a chance.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.