TRX-2 limit search question

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranchboy

Premium Subscriber
Hi. I've searched everywhere, and looked at all the manuals. Why is there no mention on how this works in limit search? Can I only choose on mode at a time? Will it stop on analog frequencies if I have those mode checked?
This is very confusing, and not addressed anywhere!
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_6659.jpg
    IMG_6659.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 329

troymail

Silent Key
Hi. I've searched everywhere, and looked at all the manuals. Why is there no mention on how this works in limit search? Can I only choose on mode at a time? Will it stop on analog frequencies if I have those mode checked?
This is very confusing, and not addressed anywhere!
Thanks

It's been asked and answered several times in the forums here ... if nothing is checked, the radio will stop on anything. However, as soon as you check one type (P25, DMR, NXDN, etc.), it will only stop on what you have checked.

troymail

Silent Key
Thank you! I don't know why it's not in any of the manuals!

New features have been added over time and it's tough trying to keep the manuals up I assume.

marksscanners does a pretty good job of providing online docs for most radios but even it is having trouble keeping up with new features and seems to be falling behind a bit.

Easier to Read Whistler WS1080/1088 Handheld Scanner and Software Manual

Easier to Read Whistler WS1095/1098 Base/Mobile Scanner and Software Manual

ranchboy

Premium Subscriber
Makes sense! I love Marksscanners, just was surprised it wasn't listed in his manual.

Status
Not open for further replies.