TRX-2 PRG From V-Scanner to Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon22

Came over to a Whistler TRX-2 from a BC396XT a couple of weeks ago. Initial programming wasn't to difficult, a little trial and error but I can get around OK with it now. It a super radio and I'm still learning.

I've created a new configuration and saved it to V-Scanner file CDAT_VS.001. CDAT 0 is still intact with my initial/default programming.
What I'd like to do is write and use my new CDAT 1 file and only that file in the scanner. I've broken up a multi site trunked system so that I can monitor individual sites.
I go to copy the configuration to the SD card and check off to copy only that file to the SD card. It completes, I turn on the scanner and my default programming is still in the radio and there is no sign of my new file.
Do I have to delete my CDAT 0 default file and rewrite it with my new config?

With the BC396XT and FreeScan I could just overwrite whatever was in the radio with whatever new file I wanted.
What am I missing?

Thanks,
Jon

jdolina

Premium Subscriber
When in ez-scan go to file open vscan folder and highlight cdat1 click load at power-up. Or go in the trx-2 menu and scroll to vscan folders and load cdat1

Jon22

Thank you, jdolina. That was quick! And was just what I was missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.