TRX - 2 Scanlists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo1961

Hi All, Using the EZ Scan program, I programmed local trunked systems into various scan lists. On the PC. I then hookup the scanner via the USB cord, I then go to check for CPU Firmware Update and click check for updates, then update my scanner. When it's done, I disconnect the scanner. Now when I plug the scanner in and hit scan, it says nothing to scan. The appropriate scan list are checked on the computer but still nothing to scan. Any suggestions?

troymail

Silent Key
Hi All, Using the EZ Scan program, I programmed local trunked systems into various scan lists. On the PC. I then hookup the scanner via the USB cord, I then go to check for CPU Firmware Update and click check for updates, then update my scanner. When it's done, I disconnect the scanner. Now when I plug the scanner in and hit scan, it says nothing to scan. The appropriate scan list are checked on the computer but still nothing to scan. Any suggestions?

From your description, it sounds like you checked for various library, CPU, DSP, and PC application updates but you didn't indicate that you actually copied your scanlist programming from the EZ Scan PC application over the USB cable to the radio's SD card....

Theo1961

When I click in the upper left corner I see, COPY CONFIGURATION TO SCANNER MEMORY / SD CARD. or COPY LIBRARY TO SCANNER MEMORY / SD CARD. Whitch one should I use? Also on the PC, should the scanlists on there be enabled? I will have to check and see if scan set 01 is enabled in the advanced tab.

Swipesy

Here is a checklist for you -

In EZScan Software -
1. On General Settings Tab make sure you have enabled all the ScanLists you want to hear.
2. On Advanced Features Tab make sure Scan Set 01 is enabled.
3. On General Tab click on top Scanner / Sd Card and select "Copy Configuration to Scanner Memory / SD Card"

If you are performing step #3 with SD CArd in the Scanner (not recommended) make sure the scanner is turned off. It is much faster to copy and less chance of corruption if you use a seperate SD Card reader.

Hope this does it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.