TRX Android Client

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Just wanted to mention that I've been using TRXAndroid Client on a regular basis for several weeks now. Have come across a few minor issues, that I blame more on myself than the software/app, but overall have been very happy with the sound quality and ease of operation.

Thanks again for all your hard work bringing us this excellent product.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Been using the TRX Android Suite for logging and it has really been working good. Using the TRX-1 in Spectrum Sweep (regular search has an issue displaying the info) has been a huge help in discovering CTCSS, DCS and NAC codes for the freqs logged it also has been showing if the transmission is ENC or P25 (as one channel I was listening to had one radio clear and one encrypted). I'd love to hear what other TRX users are using or think about the program. The developer has been great at responding to questions and concerns, and doing modifications that were possibly needed. While there is a cost for the Android client (which allows for free trial/testing) his logging/control windows program is free to download. It is available at TRX Android Suite Download Page

1545849404474.png

lehigh4me

Premium Subscriber
I have been using both the Win500 app and TRX app for a long time. I would not be without them. I use them all time.
I have had use tech support a couple of times and he solved my problems the same day. I wished all tech support was that good. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.