TRX playback without time date stamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

RRR

Premium Subscriber
I want to be able to see the TG, T/S, CC and RID's on the recorded DMR traffic on my TRX-1, but the time / date and length are shown where that info should be.

Is there any way to remove this so I can see the TG's, T/S, CC and RID's? Or another workaround? Even software that can read it and display it?

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
I want to be able to see the TG, T/S, CC and RID's on the recorded DMR traffic on my TRX-1, but the time / date and length are shown where that info should be.

Not sure what you are using for play back but @Ubbe has the correct answer. also, those are separate boxes/fields in EZ Scan audio player, so I'm confused how it isn't displaying correctly. Remember the audio files are AU files, if you change the extension it may change the metatags. But here are examples on the WAV Player and in EZ Scan for a DMR channel.

Screenshot 2020-09-12 16.18.41 (2).pngScreenshot 2020-09-12 16.21.42 (2).png

Last edited:
Reactions: RRR

RRR

Premium Subscriber
I meant, when I replayed directly from the scanner itself, on the display, the "time / date / length" covers where the TG / CC / T/S, RID would be. Completely ridiculous.

I will try the software solution, thanks

RRR

Premium Subscriber
Tried the Uniden .wav player (I use it on my SDS's) and, even though I have over 1000 different transmissions saved (that can be seen on the scanner) when I point to the correct drive, then to where the files are, it says "0 supported files found"

**Edit**

Got it working under Whistlers program.

Wish it would work under the Uniden one, as it is much more user friendly.

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.