TRX1/2 EZ Scan Library Updates

mlc5eleven

Premium Subscriber
Just genuinely curious. I was going through the RR Database and can see multiple updates to Ohio MARCS, predominately within the prison system and regional parole units. It's marked as yellow, so I believe that means the update has been up for a week. Of course, when I go to search and import from the library on the software, it does not reflect the changes - the current library release was about five days ahead of the posted changes.

I just wondered if the software library is updated during specific set intervals, or based on the number of updates, or how that was determined. Not complaining, I just wanted to have an idea when I would likely be able to get any library updates that I notice on RR. I searched for this topic, and I just couldn't find what I was looking for.

Thanks in advance!

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
I just wondered if the software library is updated during specific set intervals, or based on the number of updates, or how that was determined.

Whistler updates are typically released weekly, usually on Fridays, they pull directly from the RR database to update, however it may be as much as two weeks behind. Typically, from what I noticed, if changes in RR are done before Wednesday they are in one of the next two EZ Scan database updates. Keep in mind you do need to download/update your EZ Scan database, it does not do it by itself. Most recent update is shown on screenshot below (Thursday Feb 9th, released Friday February 10th).

Screenshot 2023-02-16 12.53.36.png

Last edited: