Trx1 audio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake226

Premium Subscriber
I have a trx1 and it will pick up in the middle of a transmission then times it will cut in and out the signal strength has all of it bars so was wondering if I could get help

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
I have a trx1 and it will pick up in the middle of a transmission ...

Are you scanning conventional or a TRS, how much are you scanning (number of freqs/TGs), does it happen when you are sitting on a single frequency?

... it will cut in and out the signal strength has all of it bars so was wondering if I could get help

Do you have a priority channel/TG set?

Ubbe

What type of system and what type of modulation?

When the problem happens, quickly set the squelch to 0 and see what it does.

It could be simulcast issues if it's happening during monitoring of a digital trunked system, that would require attenuating the signal and using antennas that only receives from the nearest site.

/Ubbe

Jake226

Premium Subscriber
Can I just attach it then someone can go through it and possibly let me know? I am scanning 1. Audubon county 2. Carroll County 3. Crawford County all in Iowa then also like to hear DPS 3B but I mainly have my scanner set to my scan list called Local Pd and it has 33 talk groups and analog channels? When you say do I have a priority channel or TG set I guess I’m confused also lol? Im also only 6 months into learning all this I find it very interesting and it’s a true hobby of mine thank you everyone taking time to help me

Jake226

Premium Subscriber
Yes Audubon county in iowa is digital trunking so I need to set the att to on for that talk group your saying?

Status
Not open for further replies.