Trx1 no Sound

Status
Not open for further replies.

WesleyCole

Premium Subscriber
Trx1 was working perfect hooked up a external speaker and now no sound at all . I've tried putting AUX cord back in and out numerous times and still nothing. Everything else is working fine and no error codes

Ubbe

Set it to an analog conventional channel, like a weather channel, and set squelch to 0 and volume halfway up. Then wiggle the speaker plug and se if you can manage to get any kind of sound. Try also just having the connector halfway in as the internal speaker might then come to life. If it's totally dead then the speaker amplifier could have died. Check that the settings for tune mode do not have any of the digital modes checked and then enter a frequency to test. I assume that there's no keypad beeps or anything and that the display indicate that you receive conversations?

/Ubbe

tvengr

Well Known Member
On the General Settings tab of EZ Scan, you have Sound Settings (bottom left). Mode has settings of On and Stealth. I don't know exactly what it does, but it's worth taking a look. You can also turn Key Beep on and off.

Status
Not open for further replies.