TRX-1: Try this TRX,WS1080,any whistler

Did your scanner say Blank ScanList after doing this?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Make a ScanList using ezscan **************PLEASE VOTE****************
Add one town to it,make it your town
Name it your town
Add all the frequencies except one or two
Send to scanner

Then go back and do the same thing
Except this time add all the frequencies even the two you missed.
Did the ScanList go blank and say blank Scanlist AKA (NOTHING TO SCAN!)
Curious if anyone else noticed this?

This also works with Radio shack,and GRE 800.

Reason why I noticed this is I wanted to add new frequencies to an existing scanlist and it went blank after doing so.

Last edited:

eddie8965

ive had several occasions that ive been editing conventional scanlist...say deleting and adding...then have my trunked systems get corrupted...so ive had to delete the whole system,add all my talkgroups...set my scan list,led alerts...and the whole nine yards...it just gets corrupted for some reason...so I save my cdat files so I can get back to a working config to start fresh from...again....I don't know why it corrupts my trunking system when im editing conventional frequencies...but ive never had it go completely blank

Gasman315

Premium Subscriber
When I add them I open conventional freq tab and and them to the scan list from here. On trunked systems open the system the talkroups and assigned to scan list .I would try to add or delete using the scan list itself and had the same problems you did.

wbswetnam

When I add them I open conventional freq tab and and them to the scan list from here. On trunked systems open the system the talkroups and assigned to scan list.

This is what I have always done and I've never had any problems.

Oh and today I finally figured out how to set the clock correctly. In EZ Scan, it's Scanner/SD Card --> Set real time clock to computer time.

trp2525

...Oh and today I finally figured out how to set the clock correctly. In EZ Scan, it's Scanner/SD Card --> Set real time clock to computer time.

That will come in handy this weekend as most of us in the USA will change back to Standard Time on Sunday, 11-06, at 2:00 AM.

SCPD

QRT
Guess I'll hafta make a video.Does it everytime with all different scanners.........Ive seen this since my GRE PSR800.Its no big deal once you know it screws up when adding from the database.Got the Whistler WS1080,same thing.Now the TRX-1.Each time new radio,new program,new cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.