Trying to buy a b grade radio at moonrakeronline.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notescucho

Hello. Does anybody know if 'b grade' products from moonrakeronline.com are just returned items, or they are used item? They dont answer the telephone, and their website doesnt explain nothing about the condition of theese products nor the 'b grade' products guarantie.

Any experience with this?

Im in Spain, and I don't want to open the box and find a bad surprise.

Thank you very much.

Miguel

morfis

In general UK dealers B-grade items will be units that have damaged packaging, minor cosmetic damage etc. The items will be functionally normal.
I stopped using moonraker years ago due to terrible quality own brand designs and poor customer service but see no reason why their b-grading would be any different from Lynch or Nevada.
You would be protected by UK and European consumer law if the item was not 'as described' or 'not fit for purpose'. Likely your payment also protected by your bank (though some banks are certainly better than others when it comes to 'online' purchases)

Reconrider

All that you listed are huge red flags. If they don’t even answer for phone support, I wouldn’t be using my credit card online with them

Notescucho

Hi all. They have email me saying they are closed till january 4th. Let's see if they solve my doubts then, and before the bgrade radio is sell :).

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.