Trying to figure out some ARMER talkgroups

johnmoe1

137 - Some building? I heard mention of the 23rd floor, so it must be a fairly tall building. (Seen on City Center, Anoka, Hennepin West and Ramsey. A strange collection of sites.)
2031 - North air? (encrypted)
20268 - Some state park? Mentions of things like "visitor center" and "the prairie." (Seen on Gooodhue, Rice and Dakota)
22672 - Rice County landfill?

belimexmar

Premium Subscriber
20268 - Nerstrand State Park
22672 is the Rice County Landfill (they always have traffic but now that they are open by appointment only, there is a lot more radio traffic).
North Memorial AirCare is all encrypted on their talkgroups. Rarely you might hear a med crew on 2036 (NM Allstate) if they are in a ground ambulance.

mnrick

How about 10674? Sounds like a automated message followed by a series of beeps. Sounds like "(unknown)ALARM GUN STOP" Possibly Minnetonka.

I read somewhere awhile ago that there was technology out there that could send an alert to 911 if a officer pulled his weapon. Could this be that?

johnmoe1

How about 10674? Sounds like a automated message followed by a series of beeps. Sounds like "(unknown)ALARM GUN STOP" Possibly Minnetonka.

I read somewhere awhile ago that there was technology out there that could send an alert to 911 if a officer pulled his weapon. Could this be that?
I think it is saying "Scout Alarm Gunstop". It is some sort of VARDA alarm in Minnetonka, I guess. A few weeks ago it was "the vacant building on <some street name>" before that I heard a liquor store.