Trying to figure out some ARMER talkgroups

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnmoe1

137 - Some building? I heard mention of the 23rd floor, so it must be a fairly tall building. (Seen on City Center, Anoka, Hennepin West and Ramsey. A strange collection of sites.)
2031 - North air? (encrypted)
20268 - Some state park? Mentions of things like "visitor center" and "the prairie." (Seen on Gooodhue, Rice and Dakota)
22672 - Rice County landfill?

belimexmar

Premium Subscriber
20268 - Nerstrand State Park
22672 is the Rice County Landfill (they always have traffic but now that they are open by appointment only, there is a lot more radio traffic).
North Memorial AirCare is all encrypted on their talkgroups. Rarely you might hear a med crew on 2036 (NM Allstate) if they are in a ground ambulance.

mnrick

How about 10674? Sounds like a automated message followed by a series of beeps. Sounds like "(unknown)ALARM GUN STOP" Possibly Minnetonka.

I read somewhere awhile ago that there was technology out there that could send an alert to 911 if a officer pulled his weapon. Could this be that?

johnmoe1

How about 10674? Sounds like a automated message followed by a series of beeps. Sounds like "(unknown)ALARM GUN STOP" Possibly Minnetonka.

I read somewhere awhile ago that there was technology out there that could send an alert to 911 if a officer pulled his weapon. Could this be that?

I think it is saying "Scout Alarm Gunstop". It is some sort of VARDA alarm in Minnetonka, I guess. A few weeks ago it was "the vacant building on <some street name>" before that I heard a liquor store.

fwfdengine2

Premium Subscriber

Yes, MTKA Police officers have this in their scan list. It helps take some of the middle time out of alarm company call processing times.

stmills

When Minnetonka switch from in-house dispatching to Hennepin County they switched some in station Alarms that would have been monitored by dispatch to report out on 10674. In the past I remember Minnetonka using the VARDA alarms for targeted monitoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.