Trying to find protective case.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

fires999

Hi Forum,
Was wondering if anyone has or knows where I can buy (probably new old stock) the leather - style protective case for my vintage , but excellent WELZ WS 1000 handheld scanner ?
Also sold as the STANDARD 400 I believe. Not sold for many years , but I have 2 that are in perfect condition , have a wide frequency spread but also miniature in size it's so discreet !!!
I guess my only chance would be a radio shop that has a box of obsolete radio gear never sold just collecting dust or even someone who has the same radio and case but radio no longer works ?
I know I've probably got more chance of matching 6 numbers on our National Lottery (last week it was up to £119 million TAX- FREE) but I post this in hope !!

As always, thanks in advance,
Kevin (USAF Mildenhall Fire Dept - East of England...Still trying to teach my US colleagues that a car engine is protected by the bonnet and not a hood and at each end of a car are bumpers NOT fenders....it's a long job, especially when you guys have the steering wheel on the wrong side also !!!..............

KevinC

Big Dog...celebrating 10 years of abuse!
Super Moderator
No help, but I still have the case for mine. These were awesome little radios in the day.

fires999

iMONITOR,
Sorry for delay in replying - Thankyou so much for your post...absolutely perfect !!
This forum never ceases to amaze me with everyones depth of knowledge, I love it !!!
Thanks again,
Kevin

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
iMONITOR,
Sorry for delay in replying - Thankyou so much for your post...absolutely perfect !!
This forum never ceases to amaze me with everyones depth of knowledge, I love it !!!
Thanks again,
Kevin

You're very welcome Kevin! I actually had one of those brand new with the Standard name many years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.