Trying to ID new DMR system

Status
Not open for further replies.

kb9hgi

Feed Provider
I been monitoring this new DMR system here in Quincy. WQYD350 (BLESSING HOSPITAL) FCC Callsign Details

it has 5 channels 461.500 461.775 463.700 464.150 and 464.975

464.150 has data on it most of the times and when someone talks it reads ch3 or ch4 must be becasue slot 1 and slot 2 would this be a CC? and once in awhile it will switch to 464.975 and it reads Ch1 and ch2 and they both read color code1. Im new to DMR not sure how it works so would these be control channels? Im decoding this system with my SDR and have most of the information and all the groups so I can have it uploaded to RR in the data base.

kevino

Database Administrator
Database Admin
The repeater showing channels 1 and 2 would be Logical Channel Number (LCN) 1, the repeater showing channels 3 and 4 would be LCN 2, and so on. It's the LCN numbers that are used when programming DMR trunked systems in (at least) the DMR-capable Uniden scanners.

Hope this helps....

kb9hgi

Feed Provider
So do they have to be programed in the order they show like a LTR trunking system? They both have 2 channels because slot1 and slot 2 I need to get this right so i can get it right in the RR data base for others. so do I need to know what each slot is for each freq? I put them in my DMR radio MD-390 and scan them and can listen. My radio won't trunk track.

Last edited:

kevino

Database Administrator
Database Admin
So do they have to be programed in the order they show like a LTR trunking system? They both have 2 channels because slot1 and slot 2 I need to get this right so i can get it right in the RR data base for others. so do I need to know what each slot is for each freq? I put them in my DMR radio MD-390 and scan them and can listen. My radio won't trunk track.

As far as submitting a DMR trunked system to Radio Reference goes, give the frequencies in LCN order and include each frequency's LCN. Not sure about the MD-390. I guess I'd program the individual channels in order, making sure to program the correct slot number for each channel.

kb9hgi

Feed Provider
ok just bought the BCD996P2 and upgraded to DMR Is there away to get the LCN for this system which is 5 freqs?

Status
Not open for further replies.