Trying to install 2nd system using Win500

Status
Not open for further replies.

tes151

I have my local system loaded into my PRO-106 split up as scan list 1,2,3,and 4. I would like to also have a system in Indiana loaded since I drive through there 4 times a week. I think the way to do this is to load it as scan list #5, but doing that only overwrote my local system. Can someone tell me how to make this happen? I'm very new to this loading with a PC digital scanning.

trap5858

Premium Subscriber
You have to add the new frequencies to end of the current list and assign them to a group. If you just import or add by hand into a new template and upload it to the scanner, it will overwrite what is already programmed. By adding to the end you keep what you already have. Hope this makes some sense to you. What software are you using?

tes151

You have to add the new frequencies to end of the current list and assign them to a group. If you just import or add by hand into a new template and upload it to the scanner, it will overwrite what is already programmed. By adding to the end you keep what you already have. Hope this makes some sense to you. What software are you using?

Win500

Status
Not open for further replies.