Trying to understand app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello i just subscribed to broadcastify pro through the play store . in the description it says you have access to the archives but while trying to access the archives i was taken to rr.com and had to register. Then was taken to a page where it says access to archives are 15 dollars for 90 days. So what does the oro version of the app do? Is this added 15 dollars just a bait and switch type of thing or what?

KevinC

Big Dog...celebrating 10 years of abuse!
Super Moderator
Did you see this in the "About this app"...

- Full access to up to 180 days of archives for Broadcastify Premium Subscribers (Broadcastify Premium subscription required)

To access the archives takes a Premium subscription as noted.

Did you see this in the "About this app"...

- Full access to up to 180 days of archives for Broadcastify Premium Subscribers (Broadcastify Premium subscription required)

To access the archives takes a Premium subscription as noted.

I seen access to archives but didnt see the deceptive premium required. I received a follow up email that offered access to premium for 7.50 for 90 days but when i link over all it offers is a 15 dollar 180 day access. Whats the deal with this

I seen access to archives but didnt see the deceptive premium required. I received a follow up email that offered access to premium for 7.50 for 90 days but when i link over all it offers is a 15 dollar 180 day access. Whats the deal with this
What is the pro version all about? What does it get you the free version doesnt ?

Spitfire8520

I might be completely clueless! =)

The 90 day access used to be available as a mail in only option. Not too sure if that is still available.

What is the pro version all about? What does it get you the free version doesnt ?

No advertisements in the app.

KevinC

Big Dog...celebrating 10 years of abuse!
Super Moderator
If you are so unhappy I suggest you dispute the charge with whatever media you paid with.

But I don't see how it's a "bait and switch" when it clearly stated this...

If you are so unhappy I suggest you dispute the charge with whatever media you paid with.

But I don't see how it's a "bait and switch" when it clearly stated this...

I ask again then what does the pro version do for 2.99?

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
I ask again then what does the pro version do for 2.99?

As clearly stated in the app description on Google play, the pro version also lists this in addition to the features of the non-pro version.:

"- NO advertising or pop-ups. Fully uninterrupted listening."

as pointed out to you in post #5 above.

It is in the same description section that also clearly states:

"- Full access to up to 180 days of archives for Broadcastify Premium Subscribers (Broadcastify Premium subscription required)"

There is nothing there that could even remotely be considered deceptive in any way, shape, or form.

Status
Not open for further replies.