Tsuu Tina Fire Rescue

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ambulance2014

If anybody can help out maybe RMES Members or Jay 911. But the Tsuu Tina Fire Rescue Frequency in the database has not had any voice communications on it from Tsuu Tina Fire Rescue. The only dispatch I received was from the RCMP to Tsuu Tina Regarding the House Fire on the Nation last night. But never herd a dispatch tone or voice on there frequency. Some sources say there radios have changed and that freqency is no longer used by them and other says it is the frequency they get dispatched out on. I live fairly close to the reserve so should have no issue picking them up.

Has anybody else ever. Parked the scanner on there freqency or even herd them get dispatched out to calls on there frequency in the database under Tsuu Tina Nation?

P.s Also to back up this theory a friend who lives on Tsuu Tina also has experienced the same issue and he lives on Tsuu Tina.

robertmac

Premium Subscriber
A lot of this was discussed under your Uniden Home Patrol posting. Reread that for some answers.

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
I heard them as recently as Sunday on their normal channel along with their dispatch service. Whatever your theory is, Taylor, it's off-target.

A

Ambulance2014

Jay 911. It is possible he hasent been listening when they get dispatched. I have never herd them only when out there volunteering have I herd the actual radios go off. Just wanted to clarify you can confirm it was on 151.50500 freqency?

kayn1n32008

ØÆSØ
Jay 911. It is possible he hasent been listening when they get dispatched. I have never herd them only when out there volunteering have I herd the actual radios go off. Just wanted to clarify you can confirm it was on 151.50500 freqency?

Hope you are able to finally hear them... And herd, should be heard

robertmac

Premium Subscriber
Heard them tonight around 2130 hours while at the airport. Strong signal there so should pick up in most of Calgary.

Status
Not open for further replies.