Tufts Medical Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudhog13

Has anyone figured out Tufts Medical Center Security in Boston yet? I have a BCD996P2 with the dmr upgrade. I too can not figure it out

ecps92

Based on the SNE Confirmations it is 452.1500 and 464.2625 only

The LTR license was cancelled in 2014 and 462.2000 has not been heard/reported since 2013.

Also, you very likely need to be on Campus to hear them, as they do not need coverage outside of Chinatown

If you are in Danvers, you are WAY too far away

Has anyone figured out Tufts Medical Center Security in Boston yet? I have a BCD996P2 with the dmr upgrade. I too can not figure it out

Mudhog13

It goes as far as Chelsea. I know that for sure. I believe they are on a DMR system. Just not sure how to enter it in my bcd996p2 with DMR. Thanks for the response.

OceanNora

It does reach around there on a good day. Are you programming your scanner by hand or with a program?

Mudhog13

By hand.

When I worked there 5 years ago I brought a radio home (by accident). On the way I lost it around rt 1 Chelsea

W1KNE

Owner ScanNewEngland
Database Admin
Yes, and reconfirmed it at least two years in a row on Scan New England, the image copied above. (Why you didn't give credit for using a shot from my website is beyond me. But that's for another discussion... )

Status
Not open for further replies.