Tulsa County Oklahoma Live Audio Feeds??

Status
Not open for further replies.

whale101

I used to listen to the Tulsa County Oklahoma Live Audio Feeds on Broadcastify provided by Tulsascan member. I know his equipment was struck by lightening the end of May. Does anyone know if this is coming back or is anyone else going to provide the feed?

tulsascan

Feed Provider
Tulsa Area Scanner

Yes have it back online, still have some programming to work on but getting their.
Couple weeks ago I had a listener tracked me down and offered to help, thanks to him were back, yes the lightning did considerable damage to electronic devices I believe it struck the telephone pole and came through the cox internet cable and fried everything connected to my network router.modem computers. scanner, home security system. Praise the lord my home is fine. If anyone has any suggestions on how i can improve the online scanner just let me know and we'll see what I can do.
Thank you friends

thgIII

Just wanted to thank you for providing this feed! I really enjoy listening and knowing what's going on in the area..

whale101

Thank you Tulsascan!

Yes, thank you so much tulsascan! Wish I had the means to help! Appreciate all your work getting it back on line. So glad your house was spared! Right now feed seems to picking up ham radio operators sometimes. Very informative. Sounds so complicated. Gives me a whole new perspective! Thank you and thank the person who tracked you down!

marisat123

Thank you!

Really appreciate this live feed - thank you! And many thanks to your anonymous donor!

whale101

I have noticed in the past couple of day a that the Tulsa County feed sounds tinny. Hoping this is not permanent and just a glitch.

willieg66

Thank you

Thank you for what you do!!!

Is there a way to separate the other counties from Tulsa County?

tulsascan

Feed Provider
I have thought about that but that means a second scanner and the hardware to connect it maybe one day

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.