Tulsa County - Uniden SDS Filters

Drkatzjr45

Emeritus Member
Premium Subscriber
I have a question for members that have a Uniden SDS 100 or 200 and listen to activity in Tulsa County primarily Tulsa Police.

Has anyone noticed any appreciable difference in reception when utilizing one of the
Global Auto Filters….such as:

________
Normal
Invert
Auto
Wide Normal
Wide Invert
Wide Auto
_________

Thanks!

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner
Premium Subscriber
I can't speak specifically for Tulsa but given that no one has answered so far I figured I'd weigh in. I've seen a noticible difference on certain simulcast systems in my area switching from Normal to Invert. Experimentation is key with regards to filters. Hopefully you'll get local feedback soon

Last edited:

Drkatzjr45

Emeritus Member
Premium Subscriber
I can't speak specifically for Tulsa but given that no one has answered so far I figured I'd weigh in. I've seen a noticible difference on certain simulcast systems in my area switching from Normal to Invert. Experimentation is key with regards to filters. Hopefully you'll get local feedback soon
Interesting. As I have noticed the exact same thing.

At least, for Tulsa County traffic, I noticed that invert provides slightly appreciable, better signal strength.

Thanks for taking the time to answer!