tulsa fair activity

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronX

it has been an active day TCSO is fed up with prople parking where they want. 30+ people waiting on wreckers. I am wondering if anyone has the frequency for storey I have a pro 97 and not having any luck searching the trunked features...Thanks :)

Iron

IronX

thanks for the reply

I am trying to tune in the wreckers there is now a lot activity in sapulpa FD 5 people injured Ill be on AOL IM HarleyAtEDS it will not let me update my profile thanks.

Iron

IronX

MOT 38288 mutual aid 30 suspects and 1 with gun grabbed by bull feathers in bells looks like a hot bed of activity..

SignalSweeper

You might also try the TalkRadio (Tulsa 2) system. This system has two talk groups (TG's) that are for wreckers. I have listened to it trying to catch any info that may give any hint as to the user. I have heard reference once to a Story invoice number given by dispatch, but do not remember if it was on this system or the Rodney Shilot system listed in davido662002's post.

http://radioreference.com/modules.php?name=RR&sid=3474

Give it a try and let us know what you get. I'll turn back on both of those banks and have a listen myself.

Good luck and happy hunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.