TRX-2: Tune Mode step oddity

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaFive

TRX 2, Tune Mode, attempting to set for 854.0875. I can enter the frequency 854.0875 manually. After manually entering 854.0875, if I use the control arrows on the face plate, left and right, to leave that frequency, I have observed that the frequencies listed will progress from 854.0750 (below it) up to 854.1000 (above it), a 25 kHz jump, skipping my entered frequency.
I further checked progressing past 854.1000, the step progress continues at 12.5 kHz steps. An arrow key scroll back down the list skips 854.0875, but, then continues down at the proper 12.5 kHz step.

Here's the issue in a short version. If you enter a freq. in tune mode, then choose to check up or down from that, you cannot go back to your chosen frequency. Not a huge problem, but something to pay attention to. Adding.. this is the finest base scanner I have owned, and could not be happier with it....

AlphaFive

flexstep

Ahh, thank you. I know flexstep exists, I did forget about it. I am not familiar with flexstep's purpose and function. I will review it, and learn about it. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.