Turn Off Close Call Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harvester

Premium Subscriber
Hi, newbie question. Can someone explain how to turn this screen back off. I was messing around with the buttons and somehow I inadvertently turned on this feature but can't figure out how to turn it off or just go back to my previous screen. The screen use to just say "nothing to scan" until I entered one of my programmed frequencies, now it has Close Call with the words scan scrolling across the screen.

I went into my menu settings-Close Call-set CC mode-Off, but it wont stop the scan on my programmed display. I have the BCD 396XT. I hope this makes sense, I did do a search but couldn't find an answer for this.Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Attachments

• scanner.jpg
    scanner.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 709

kilowa22

Hi, newbie question. Can someone explain how to turn this screen back off. I was messing around with the buttons and somehow I inadvertently turned on this feature but can't figure out how to turn it off or just go back to my previous screen. The screen use to just say "nothing to scan" until I entered one of my programmed frequencies, now it has Close Call with the words scan scrolling across the screen.

I went into my menu settings-Close Call-set CC mode-Off, but it wont stop the scan on my programmed display. I have the BCD 396XT. I hope this makes sense, I did do a search but couldn't find an answer for this.Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

When you have the XT scanner in CC Auto Store mode it creates a Conventional System named Close Call. To not scan that Close Call system you can lock out the close call system, delete it or assign a system quick key to it and turn it on or off. To edit the Close Call system while the scanner is scanning Close Call System
Press Hold key > Func > Menu
and from there you can access the menu's to perform the above options.

Harvester

Premium Subscriber
Thanks kilowa22, that seemed to fix the problem, and thanks SignalSeeker and andyadler for your suggestions, very much appreciated.

Great forum by the way, very informative. Thanks again for your help.

Harvester

Status
Not open for further replies.