Turner Turnpike OHP Traffic on Tulsa Site

Drkatzjr42

Professor Emeritus of Police Scanner Science
Premium Subscriber
I rarely hear any traffic of OHP highway units who patrol I44 Turner Turnpike on the state’s P25.
(I am speaking specifically of the channels listed under Troop A: TURNER TURNPIKE

Are these units now simply part of Troop B traffic?

peterjmag

No, they are still dispatched by OKC. Hearing them right now as I am typing this. They are more quiet these days because they can do their business without a dispatcher i.e. run plates, traffic stops, mobile cop, etc. The database is correct and up to date.

svrstorm

No, they are still dispatched by OKC. Hearing them right now as I am typing this. They are more quiet these days because they can do their business without a dispatcher i.e. run plates, traffic stops, mobile cop, etc. The database is correct and up to date.
Almost a continuous stream of traffic on the creek site. Also a lot of the troop a traffic to

Freqed

Premium Subscriber
A lot depends on how your monitoring the system, if you have a lot of different ID's lumped in together your going to hear who's active and that hinders you hearing everything from everyone. If you just program the OHP ID's and scan them you'll catch more of that traffic.

Drkatzjr42

Professor Emeritus of Police Scanner Science
Premium Subscriber
Yes. Thanks. Freqed

I remember hearing all the OHP “Young” cars on the Tulsa site, but realized they disappeared.
Thanks for all the help.