Tuscarawas county trunking system

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm so glad to all of the new talkgroups for this system everytime i drive threw the county going to marietta ohio my scanner would stop a fire talkgroup with police traffic i knew lots were wrong i hope this works.hands off to the people that had time to correct them i go to southern ohio few times a year to drive a rescue squad down their and like to monitor the Tuscarawas system while i'm passing threw.i also like to monitor strasburg police but could never find the talkgroup they use.

dave

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
I've been working with two other submitters to get this information updated. Prior to those two [who I believe are both relatively new RR users], nobody was ever stepping up to update it. We all knew it was incorrect, but without somebody submitting useful updates our hands were tied.

There are a few more changes in two open submissions that I have, but I"m waiting for the submitters to respond. They both have Yahoo [or Hotmail] addresses, and I'm not sure they are getting my emails, and one of them is such a new user that I am unable to PM him.

So we'll just have to wait it out. I appreciatte that those two guys stepped up and gave us some real info on the system's current configuration.

Mike

tuscarawas county

i'm glad we have new people to do more monitoring these systems.i drive a rescue squad for Beverly-WaterFord rescue in Beverly Ohio i'm going down next weekend to volunteer my thanksgiving vacation time working the squad for the week
and i did re-program my scanner with all new changes so i'll see how it does then.

fpo701

OH DB Admin
Database Admin
Looks like I'll have to update my HP-1. Tusc is hard to receive sometimes for me. I did always hrear that PD traffic, but not being from the area was unable to determine who it was or how the county's law enforcement was managed.

Status
Not open for further replies.