TVA and Cherokee Nat Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

CORN

Premium Subscriber
I added the tone to the TVA Police 168.225 in the Wiki. Now i wanted to confir with you, Donnie, before i submitted anything else. You have 500 listed as the dispatch for Middle TN. I keep hearing 400 being referred to as dispatch. I can hear that dispatcher. Also he/she talks to the cars referring to them as 400 series ( i can't hear those cars at all) and 200 series ( i can hear these cars) and when they check in i hear Middle Tn landmarks. I was wondering what you thought. Also i've heard 168.225 being referred to as the Germantown Repeater as well. Just an FYI. Keep up the good work.

ButchGone

Don't forget 171.7500, pl tone 110.9 for TVA Police in southeast TN and northeast AL. Dispatcher is "500" with 500# cars. This is for the Chattanooga region. They used to be all encrypted but are now all in the clear, analog. I've submitted to the data base in past but was never posted.
BG..

DonnieDog

Database Admin Deluxe
Database Admin
I thought I seen in a post someone say 500 was middle TN, but hey you live there not me! LOL, I'll change it to 400. Thanks man! Add anything else you guys have or hear! 400 Middle Tn and 500 Southeast TN / NE AL

Status
Not open for further replies.