TVA

sambo300

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
101
Reaction score
22
Location
Elizabethton,TN
In Carter County, no traffic at all recently from TVA. I've seen posts about a new system and I get the control channels....but the site nearest me, site 15 nothing listed but the control channels. Have they totally quit the old system and if so is the new in the clear?
 

Nchpiboy

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Jul 7, 2018
Messages
224
Reaction score
121
Location
Hayesville, NC
In Carter County, no traffic at all recently from TVA. I've seen posts about a new system and I get the control channels....but the site nearest me, site 15 nothing listed but the control channels. Have they totally quit the old system and if so is the new in the clear?
I'm getting traffic from two sites on this Wide Area Network. Traffic is in the clear. The old P25 site near me has not been active for several months.
 

sambo300

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
101
Reaction score
22
Location
Elizabethton,TN
Thanks! Can't find the updated info on Sentinel, trying to figure out how to program the NEW into my sds200/sds150.
 

Nchpiboy

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Jul 7, 2018
Messages
224
Reaction score
121
Location
Hayesville, NC
I found the voice frequencies for the two sites I monitor by using the control channel only trunking feature on my BCD325P2.
 
Top